About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My spirits..

My spirits...
dont rise today..
dont fly up,above and over me
don't make me lose my mind..
the little wanderings in my heart...hush and sleep
Cos..
awakening is catastrophic
it makes me lose myself...to the devastating senses
which prevail after the conscience dies
I give in to my madness for life..this thing that ticks inside me day and night
and I regret it..when the madness dies
So my dear spirits...be calm and gentle
make me sedate and wise..
worldy and let me me rise
So,for me to rise..my spirits
you will have to die!

2 comments:

Deviprasad V said...

Neven knew you were into poetry...Nice.Great start. Keep them coming!

Surya Prakash V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.