ma abhi aayi hui hai mere paas..hamesha ki tarah bahut saari baatein, shikayatein or hansi saath lekema jab bhi aati hai, papa din mein 10 baar call karte hai..and I get so irriatted by that...cos when ma is there, he does not bother to spend much time with her...always busy in playing chess on net, or trying to upload some video..basically everything to do with interent..he is like a child..he gets to know something new and tries it to his heart content..forgetting the whole world
But when ma is here...he would call her to share smallest possible thing...complain to her about maids...gossip about family..he gets jealous about what we two must be talking about..what fun we might be having?
I find it so funny..and sometimes I shout at him for calling and disturbing her so often..
Ma's presence is so comforting..in all her innocence and hopes for a perfect world..I find her so naive and sometimes that irritates me too...irritable person that I am
kal raat hum ma ke saath jab so rahe the..she was filling me with stories..pata nahin kiske baare mein...and more than the story..i liked the soothing lilting voice of hers filling the room..kuch bhoola bisra sa yaad aa raha tha..gungun sa kamra...hanste log..heart full of hope..the lost innocence....

1 comment:
Post a Comment