About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, July 26, 2008

You said..dont love me..we are very differnet...
And I thought..Its sad..but I cant love some one like me ever

5 comments:

Dusty Fog said...

Just the other day, I told somebody that the person reminded me of someone...Me...and it was wrt loving and being loved and avenging etc. These lines of yours struck deep for some reason.
Love the way you write.
See you around.

WomanInLove said...

Aren't all humans similar when it comes to loving and longing and the after effects?
I guess its just that some people can write it down in a way that others can relate to

Thanks for dropping in!

~anu~ said...

wow sumi di!loved the way you put it.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Raina :)
Now I want to see something on similar lines on ur blog...u know what I mean..about the heart and not the head :)

Anonymous said...

It has lot of depth and truness !!