I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind...
Heart is a lonely hunter!!!
"Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse
I thought there was a sea inside you So took a plunge to discover its mysteries But I erred, marred by my vision Cos the water was shallow And I got hurt By the shallowness of your being
In life, there is hope that there is more to relationships than relationships. that there is love, worse that its shared - and we bleed the moment we define this hope as the truth. We don't see the blood till its too late to notice the pain, and all that is left is the scar, a scar that hurts more than the blood we draw. A scar that reminds you what could be, but never was, and never will be. A scar that reminds you to live. And you live hoping.
5 comments:
Hail Sumo!
I would appreciate if people did not use my blog to send personal messages to me..without letting me know their identity
In life, there is hope that there is more to relationships than relationships. that there is love, worse that its shared - and we bleed the moment we define this hope as the truth. We don't see the blood till its too late to notice the pain, and all that is left is the scar, a scar that hurts more than the blood we draw. A scar that reminds you what could be, but never was, and never will be. A scar that reminds you to live. And you live hoping.
Post a Comment