As a kid I always used to wonder..what is it that differentiates me from the grown ups..why am I called a child and they adults?
Why don't I get the kind of respect they get..why do the so called adults dismiss me off the way they do?
Is it what I say does not make sense to them (to me they perfectly did) or is it the way I look?
I analyzed..scrutinized..racked my brain every day..trying to find a reasonable reason, which made the adults and me stand apart
And one day a thought crossed me..I guess it has to do with the way I climb the stairs..I always used to climb 2 steps at a time..and sing loudly..and I sang all thru the day..while in car..or climbing stairs..basically every gap of my day was filled with either singing or dancing around..
I had never seen an adult doing all that..so I concluded that this has to be the reason..
But even now sometimes I find myself doing the same..singing..almost dancing (even when no one is looking)..so I am a little confused..do I call myself an adult yet..or No?

No comments:
Post a Comment