About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love

I will not let you get away this time
I will not let you evaporate

Will hold you close to my heart
Take you inside me

Taste you to my heart's content
Cuddle you in my breath

Even if you are here for a day
Even if if you are here for a lark

I will consume you to my heart's content
Wont give you any rest

Make you race inside my heart
make you go tipsy turvy

Lets see who wins this game
I dont care if I lose

I just want to know what you are
what you are upto
What you can make of me

Go get lost in the twilight
But just give me a breath of fresh air

Give me what it takes to fight you
And to succumb to you

Give me what it takes
To make you tick in my heart
Even if I lose myself in that moment..
Completely!

3 comments: