About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, October 26, 2009

Some Men!

A few days back a married ex-colleague of mine, with whom I was hardly in a "hi-hello" way, wrote a mail and proposed marriage!

Now...what am I supposed to feel for that?
Disgust, humor, pity, love/romance?
Just what???

He is a Muslim, so maybe he thought he could marry 4 times and I could be one of his chosen ones??!!!

Or maybe he thought, poor girl, she needs a man and he can fill in that gap?

I mean..whatever he thought..just goes to confirm my idea about men..which I would rather like to withhold for now and wait for it to change some day..

3 comments:

Shruti said...

LOL! Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

ye kaun hai bhai!!! tumhare life mein sab jokers kahan se aa gaye!

WomanInLove said...

@Dust Fog - I know all men are not same...but then my experience has been such..but I dont wish to hold on to it and wait for someone nice..I will know it when I see one :)

@Abhilasha - Satyam mein tha ek..ab kya karen ..my personality is such :P