I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind...
Heart is a lonely hunter!!!
"Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse
sumhow went thru ur blog.. read wat u rote on gulzar.. will add sumthin to it myself sumday..
readin dese 2 lines jst cudnt help few lines from wat am listenin to rite now..
"Kachche rang utar jaane do, mausam hae guzar jaane do ... boondon se bhigo dena, baarishon ki aadat thi, baarishon ki aadat hae, yeh bochar guzar jaane do"
1 comment:
sumhow went thru ur blog.. read wat u rote on gulzar.. will add sumthin to it myself sumday..
readin dese 2 lines jst cudnt help few lines from wat am listenin to rite now..
"Kachche rang utar jaane do,
mausam hae guzar jaane do
... boondon se bhigo dena,
baarishon ki aadat thi,
baarishon ki aadat hae,
yeh bochar guzar jaane do"
Sorry for not minding my own buisness..
Jst a random sumone..
Post a Comment