About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ma

I dont think I can love anyone or anything more than you Ma
I just learnt that you have got ostoe arthritis
And I have been thinking how to alleviate this pain from you

I am sorry Ma if I shouted at you..cos I dint know what else to do
I am sorry if I am not as you might have wanted me to be..the docile daughter

But if you are not there with me..there is a void nothing in this world can fill
However much I get irritated with you..and shout at you
your sweet face and mannerisms..haunt me when you are not with me

I will do anything to be with you and keep you happy
But just that when you are with me..I turn into this extremely nasty person
Guess I can do it only with you...

Today in the morning you called me and were trying to explain something to me
And as usual I lost my patience and asked you to hurry up
You still continued in that sweet tone of yours..which makes me feel like a monster later

Do you remember all the times we had together
Some of the days just flash in front of my eyes..

I must have been 4-5 years old..and was riding a tricycle
You were busy cleaning clothes and seemed totally tired of it
I came to you and said..Ma where do you want to go..I will take you away from this work..you smiled and said anywhere..and kissed my forehead...
I dont know if you recall this..but I do..cos I felt..you saw in me something I dint know about myself

There are many such defining moments..but not enough words to express them

I dont know what will I be..if I dont have you in my life

To my sweetest Ma! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey rajita, that was beautiful. Had tears in my eyes!