About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whats with men and coffee??
Why is it that they only ask you out for coffee??

Why is it never tea, or milkshake, or maybe lemonade?

"Can we meet up for coffee or something?"!!

Oh these poor sweet silly men!

4 comments:

offwhite said...

beer?

Lucifer said...

its funny the timin of this post.

last night I asked someone out for a milkshake...she laughed and said lets go for coffee instead :-|

WomanInLove said...

@vinod - No men will never ask for beer in the first go..but eventually they will

@Mayz - maybe she is more of a man :)

WomanInLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.