I am astonished by some females I meet, by the conversations I hear.
I go to this dance class and there is this very young woman who teaches us
She is separated from her husband and stays alone
There are other married women with kids who come there and some of them get very pally with her and act as if they care the world for her
There is this woman who learns dance/aerobics and her 11 year old son also learns dance there.
So today, she was there and as usual was fawning over the teacher as to how thin she is and that she should eat on time.
It was the teacher's birthday on 27th July and this woman's son's birthday too. So she had sent some cake to her
The woman - "Did you have the cake I sent you"
Teacher - "No dear. I have been so busy. I dint get time to eat since yesterday"
This woman catches the teacher by waist and takes her along to the kitchen saying "You must eat. This is really bad. Please taste at least"
They get the cake outside and she asks me and other girls to taste. We take a bit.
Now the other woman who had sent the cake says "Do you know this cake is for 1200. How much sweet chariot charges! But lovely cake no?"
I stop and cant help but star at her! Where do such people come from? Where do they learn their manners from?

4 comments:
I guess, that woman is jealous of your teacher. There are such irritating people who will do things unasked and would try to rub it in, in all possible ways that how considerate they are.
Really! I mean its a little insulting for the person who has been gifted and then told the price, in front of others that too. Poor woman's voice faltered after hearing the price.
Yuck x_x
I hate such people!
Gifts are a sweet gesture, talking about their prices just lessens the value ..
Such a mean lady! :(
It sure does. I wonder why educated people do that
Post a Comment