About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My body was your abode

A lovely song from Company, haunting voice
I loved the video too

आँखों में रही, बाहों में रहो, पलकों में रही जुल्फों में रहो
ये सारे घर हैं तुम्हारे , जहाँ भी दिल चाहे रहो...

In love, your body feels like your lover's abode
The smell, the touch, the conversations
You carry it along, within you

पास हमारे आना हो तो, बिना बुलाये आ जाना

Love's pride and love's expectations are many fold

It wants you, yet it does not
Love wants things, without asking for it

आज न जाने ये क्या हुआ है, कोई जरा ये समझाए
इतना सुरूर छाया है, जी करता है मर जाएँ

Yes, I have lived this, many deaths and many lives,
Waiting for a word from your beloved
That one name on my cell, you were my happy message

I would wonder if sadness was a disguise for my love
If happiness was always entwined with the sadness

With you,I was always this molten lava, which no one dared to mold

I molded myself....into forms of your whims
Into somethings..and then into nothingness


3 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Reminds me of this delicate sh'er:

Tumhare lams ki khushboo se toot jaaunga/
Qareeb aa ke bhi thoda sa faasla rakhna.

WomanInLove said...

Very romantic. But whats "lams"?

Syed Ali Hamid said...

It means 'touch'.