About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, March 2, 2012

A happy day

Inspite of a yesterday where my anger nerves were threating to smash some people's head, and my blood surged upto my head...I always dreamt of a beautiful tomorrow

And this tomorrow did start beautifully when I saw this comment(in the form of an award) from Pygmalion's space in heart



Liebster - a German word meaning - beloved, dearest, favorite ..(Yeah copy paste from Pygmalion)

Its not an award for the brainy ones, but a token of heart..and I love them. So much sweeter!

A few words about her : I got to know her through another blogger(Chintan from Blunt Blogger) and instantly fell in love with her honesty and warmth. She is someone who is wishing to live by the rules of her heart. Some people might learn how to be sweet and honest together, from her

I have seen a lot of awards floating around the blog-world, some for a reason some without. And I never believed in them.
So, when I first saw this, I was like..who, ME???

Hmm....so 4.5 years of brain-drain, avoiding the avoidable ones, loving the lovely ones...does get you something deserving sometimes :)

About the rules, if you accept the award:
You must pass on the award to five other bloggers; however, they must have less than 200 followers

You must then let every nominee know that they have been given the award

You must display the award on your blog


The last 2 are pretty easy, difficult is the first one. I cant muster 5 names right now. Nevertheless, here is my list:

1. Syed - When men grow, they become insane, insipid and sedated. But I like the way this man has managed to retain his charm of youth, dilemma and heartache of an adult, and maturity of his age
2. Wildflower - She has somewhat become incommunicado for many months. Yet when I read her, I feel its a part of me which I have severed religiously from myself. And she has held on to it, religiously
3. Sayantan- Love his style of writing. Intense, suave, boyish and heart felt.Also the fact that he has become a friend I sometimes like to rant about life and people in general, makes him a Liebster
4. Ankur - He writes as if he has gotten into the mind of a woman, many a times a woman like me.

Beyond this my mind was a blank since rest I like have more than 200 followers or so..so my last pick is a bit of a cheat
5. Ed - He had a blog earlier, but now he writes here. His writing is majestic and a treat to avid readers like me. Though he does not qualify for the award on one ground, i.e. he has more than 200 followers, but could not think of any other right away. I would not have fulfilled this parameter anyways, cos if not him, I would have missed citing the last favorite blogger :)

Since we are on learning new words, here is one I learnt recently(And have written on this blog earlier)
Leman - In french, means a lover. What a beautiful word!

10 comments:

Sayantan, etc. said...

ok that's great, so sweet of you! :)

Ed Pilolla said...

thanks so much! you are incredibly sweet. the mere mention of my blog by you is award enough. i really enjoy your posts and perspective, and now i have four blogs to visit by way of your recommendation. hope you have a great weekend:)

Ankur said...

I can't think of a blogger who deserves an award for heartfelt writing, more than you do.... :)
I really cherish your writing, as well as your occasional comments on my blog. A big "Thank You" for the beautiful acknowledgement !!

Syed Ali Hamid said...

I am simply overwhelmed; to receive such a compliment from a woman who has both beauty and intelligence, accompanied with wit(a rare and deadly combination, no doubt), is something I least expected. This is the best award for me, more than the one which, pardon my saying so, sounds so much like 'lobster'.

Is dil mein abhi aur bhi zakhmon ki jagah hai/
Allah kare zor-e-shabaab aur zyada.

pygmalion said...

Congratulations !!!!
Thank You for accepting and appreciating, Love

Congratulations to all the winners!
This is where such awards are worthwhile, we get to know many more brilliant bloggers, and the chain grows..

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Aap kyon khamosh hain?

Sayantan, etc. said...

http://blanked-out-sayantan.blogspot.in/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Sayantan, etc. said...

Love, have a look at it.

WomanInLove said...

Syed - Bas jo kehna tha maine aap logon ko aapse pahle hi kah diya :)

wildflower said...

Knowing you has been a process of self discovery for me! Thanks..It's an honor :)