Note : I need some time away from what all is happening around me, my mind is a little numb.
I have been irregular on the blog, and I miss it like I would miss myself (if I give in to the world). You realize how being with yourself is something you love the most, when you are about to lose yourself and your loneliness
What you are going to read now is midless chatter of an overloaded brain..but had to write something
People emphasize so much on the brain that they forget the body has a say in lots of matters too
You ask me why should one love anyone?
Is it just the brains or the brawn?
Its way too many things My Dear!Brain is but just a bit of it
Words become harrowing at times, your ideas and your intelligence can become a farce one day..too much or too less
What are you? A mix of your body, a bit of your mind, your fragrance, your mischief and your desires(which makes another desirous of you)
You are way too many things, and Also Nothing..at the same time
You are loved cos of...
the way you smile, and the way you hold it back too
the way your flare up, and the way you sometimes let go and feign nonchalance
the way you touch a chord somewhere, and never let it go..
A person can be magic, for what he says, and for how he touches you
Your body can be a resting place for some battered heart
Someone's body can be yours, away from the world, away from your own grueling self, away from the mess that brain creates
This body has a mind of its own, and we cant deny that many a times it supersedes the brain
Lets rest in peace our brains, words and ask our body its wishes some times..that's as much ours as anything else
I have been irregular on the blog, and I miss it like I would miss myself (if I give in to the world). You realize how being with yourself is something you love the most, when you are about to lose yourself and your loneliness
What you are going to read now is midless chatter of an overloaded brain..but had to write something
People emphasize so much on the brain that they forget the body has a say in lots of matters too
You ask me why should one love anyone?
Is it just the brains or the brawn?
Its way too many things My Dear!Brain is but just a bit of it
Words become harrowing at times, your ideas and your intelligence can become a farce one day..too much or too less
What are you? A mix of your body, a bit of your mind, your fragrance, your mischief and your desires(which makes another desirous of you)
You are way too many things, and Also Nothing..at the same time
You are loved cos of...
the way you smile, and the way you hold it back too
the way your flare up, and the way you sometimes let go and feign nonchalance
the way you touch a chord somewhere, and never let it go..
A person can be magic, for what he says, and for how he touches you
Your body can be a resting place for some battered heart
Someone's body can be yours, away from the world, away from your own grueling self, away from the mess that brain creates
This body has a mind of its own, and we cant deny that many a times it supersedes the brain
Lets rest in peace our brains, words and ask our body its wishes some times..that's as much ours as anything else

12 comments:
Being a woman, listening to my body has become very important for me. Sometimes, the mind is all perked up but the body refuses to budge and at those times, I have to respect and listen to my body. It does have its own rhythms.
After a long time, I get to read a post on bodies. Thanks for the thought.
Hope you are well and happy.
Joy always,
Susan
We all go through this....give it time
See this extract from Donne's 'The Extasie':
But O alas, so long, so farre
Our bodies why doe wee forbeare?
They are ours, though they are not wee, Wee are
The intelligences, they the spheare.
We owe them thankes, because they thus,
Did us, to us, at first convay,
Yeelded their forces, sense, to us, 55
Nor are drosse to us, but allay.
Yes, the body definitely has a mind of its own. Also, see it from another perspective:
Socho to badi cheez hai tehzeeb badan ki
Warna to badan aag bujhane ke liye hain.
Good to see you back after quite some time; missed you, as always.
I love what it says.
Sometimes you got to let go and do what you want and not think about the consequences at all. Let got!
+Not Just My Allegories+
Susan - Thanks for understanding what I meant :)
Pesto - I can interpet your comment in many ways :)
Syed - Thank you and those words are nice, though a few portions I did not get
Anisha - Treu. Thanks a lot :)
just paid a visit here after quite some time..how are you? :)
Sayantan - WHat were you bust with? I am going on
Very interesting typing error, if at all it is one:)
SIR, I AGREE WITH YOU. Rajita, get a new keyboard maybe, or care to just look at the output before clicking that all-enticing 'Publish Your Comment' button, to avoid such blunders?
Phew! Ignore this comment, just in case the error was intentional :)
:) it indeed was a typo. I meant "busy"
Sayantan - Not my keyboard so cant change. And usually I type and publish in one go, that's why many a times my posts also have spelling/grammatical mistakes
I like what you said about someone's body becoming your personal shrine... where all your cares and worries seem to melt away !
There are, after all, so many things (some even oblivious to us) that makes us who we really are.
Post a Comment