About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

From Eat Pray Love..To..Committed

He said - "You smell of champagne"

She said - "You smell of my dreams"

This life and its mysteries, the calculations and mis-calculations, the compromises and disillusions, this fight with yourself...ready to know if all of it is worth it

Rest when I regain myself

5 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Of course, it's worth it.

WomanInLove said...

Amen! Coming from you I must take your word :)

Sayantan, etc. said...

hmm this fight with the self, depression, lame reasoning for a temporary relief... all too repetitive and unavoidable. Hope you regained yourself.

WomanInLove said...

Sayantan - Yes kind of..missing my blog the most

Sayantan, etc. said...

All the best for your committed journey :)