About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Those beautiful ones

Those big cities with eye blinding lights seduce me in a way I cant describe

Whenever I croos continents, I cant take my eyes off from sights of citis like this, in the night


"We are crossing Geneva", the announcement is made in the aircraft and like a sucker for beauty I hang onto my window, my co passenger eyeing me if s/he mistook me for an adult

I remember as a child, I would also look out for beauty...
-Of face, of body, of scenery, of words and of pure feelings

Beauty never threatened me, it just heightened my sense of everything within me, what I sought in this world...

I dont know why sometimes I stare in the horizon in twilight..when the sun has gone down and the moom has not come up as yet..a time of the day when all that is alive is part of me
Something scathing, unsatisfied..burning in that moment..the beauty of which bewitches me..my thirst for my life resurrects..and I wish to meet that person who holds the key to my being..in the meeting of dawn and dusk

9 comments:

ed pilolla said...

i also enjoy the sight and experience of a major metropolis. human beings are total suckers for beauty. the possibility of meeting anyone is alive in the city. so great to read you again:)

WomanInLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WomanInLove said...

ed - good to read you too after long!

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Oh yes, beauty gives you a reason to live, something to look forward to; even if it's threatening, like a femme fatale, one doesn't worry about the consequences. Beauty simply mesmerises.

WomanInLove said...

Syed - Yes, nice to have you back after long

Sayantan, etc. said...

Simply beautiful, as Hamid sir said. You really have that eye for capturing what's worth capturing! Do you have high-resolution versions of these pics? Recently I've been into photography, it's very amateurish yet, check this http://www.flickr.com/photos/97843443@N05/

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Sayantan..no I do not have. Will check your pics too

First Rain said...

When the sun and moon,
dine together, on my platter lies,
dreams melting in a silver spoon,
desired, half-bitten, french fries.


Twilight is seductive, is it not.

WomanInLove said...

First rain - You truly captured its beauty in these words..nice to have you hear..you write well..visited your blog long back..time to revisit