About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Its done :)

Its done and I have cleared it..whatever it was I wrote about here http://memoriesofaworldelsewhere.blogspot.in/2013/07/quick-post.html

And thanks to those who wished me luck :)

Update - It was a PMP certification from PMI. Would make sense to only those you know about it though

4 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Congratulations! Now off to new adventures :-)

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Raaji :)

Anonymous said...

I know PMP. I might have to do it in another couple of years.

All the best for everything.

WomanInLove said...

kabirrao - thanks..go for it