About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Can you be you?

I don't claim to be blemishless
But I can only claim...
That I would give you my darkness, for the darkest in me
The pure dirt, for the dirtiest in me
Never the impure dust

But if you give me white lies, for the black in you
I would smudge my dark, and my dark would rot in me
Into a rotten quagmire, which would make me, unrecognisable to you
And bring this US down

Cos its only the dark shared, in its truest form, in us
Which can ever bring us to light...!

5 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Yes, absolutely right :-).

Anonymous said...

I got what you said the first time too :)

But does it work like this: Lets be true to each other but we could lie to the world?

Then we ask, what is the root of all lies?

Nice. I liked the first post too.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks..yes I guess being completely true to one person also matters a lot

Beyond said...

he dark shared, in its truest form, in us
Which can ever bring us to light... perfect

WomanInLove said...

Beyond - Thank you for understanding that one statement :)