About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

You don't fear being your worst in front of someone with whom you can be your best too.
Someone, who has seen the best in you, makes you comfortable to show your worst, without worrying about the pitfalls and dynamics of the relationship.

There are only 2 aspects of being your worst in a relationship : Either you are too assured of its strong base, or you really dont care about it, since its not giving you anything.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never cared for the worst in the one I love. But a needs to honesty on equal terms has never worked well for me in the past.

It never works, perhaps. Only in books and on paper.

But I know what you mean. It took a while for me to get out of my own need to be "right" and "good" (which were in retrospect only desires to be admired and loved - lol).

Thinking said...

hmm...not neccessarliy since I believe that we show our best only to those we love...again not neccessary that they love us back too...:)
And if they dont love us they can't hold their breath on my worst...

WomanInLove said...

accumulateme - Noone cares for the worst in anyone you love. But thats a part one has to deal with if you find the best in them worth you. And i was talking about how one can let oneself loose only in 2 conditions, in a relationship

Thinking - We dont love them much if we can only show our best, cos our worst is also a part of us as much as our best. If someone does not love us, then its not a relationship worth talking about

Anonymous said...

A'rite. Got that.

I was merely saying, that some can feel comfortable showing their worst does not mean, they can also take it the other way round. Overtime we tone down dependence as we find ourselves more intimately.

We tend to let our imaginations run wild filling gaps in stories with plausible explanations. These explanations might or might not be accurate, but they tend to reduce rather complex situations and emotions into simple deductions.

Of course experience and maturity help :)

WomanInLove said...

accumulateme - You aurely seem to have lots of patience with 4 comments, all almost in same vein
I think the essence of what I tried saying was lost in analysis, cos every analysis is quite a lot based on personal experience. Its not about favor but about situations in which one is their worst. Dependence? I dint speak of that at all. Its just that worst does not remain worst, if the other person knows you at your best..or understand you at your best

Anonymous said...

Yes. It was not clear if comments were getting posted.

The idea of best or worst only comes when what others or specifically the person we are in relationship with thinks of us. This us dependence.

Once we let go of that (both) all that remains is a deep bond. You are saying the same thing in a different way. So not really disagreeing just adding a deeper layer as yo how our strengths (mind and imagination) also trick us out of something that really could be good.

Analysis is good. Its the only way to reach convictions, I do agree, the voice should not be lost :)

WomanInLove said...

Accumulateme - Over analysis is not good and sometimes one does not understand when its going off the track. Like in this case.
Sometimes there seems to be a lot of personal stuff and experience coming in between perception of any thing
Anyways, I am lacking energy to go on with this discussion, cos what I said has no connection with how you interpreted, so I will let it be.