This heart can sing new songs now...
My eyes will dream for you now
Araadhya Srijan..
you are a piece of my heart, which has not been celebrated as yet
I will celebrate myself with you, once again
मेरे लाल ,
तुम तो हमेशा थे...
मेरे मन की अभिलाषा में, तन की परिभाषा में
बचपन के गुड़िया घर में
कितनी बार तुझे खेलते खेलते तोडा, तोड़ते तोड़ते जोड़ा
पाकर खोया, खोके पाया है
कहाँ से बताऊँ तू आया है, पड़ा मैंने तुझको कहाँ पाया है
मिला था मन को जब मेरे एक तन
उपजा था तू एक मधुर चाँद बन
My Child
You were always there
In all my desires and my body definition
In my doll house from childhood
So many times I have played with you and broken you
And then put back pieces of you together
I lost you and found you so many times
How do I know where you have come from
Where did I find you lying
When my soul and body were brought together
You arose from it, like sweet moon
My eyes will dream for you now
Araadhya Srijan..
you are a piece of my heart, which has not been celebrated as yet
I will celebrate myself with you, once again
मेरे लाल ,
तुम तो हमेशा थे...
मेरे मन की अभिलाषा में, तन की परिभाषा में
बचपन के गुड़िया घर में
कितनी बार तुझे खेलते खेलते तोडा, तोड़ते तोड़ते जोड़ा
पाकर खोया, खोके पाया है
कहाँ से बताऊँ तू आया है, पड़ा मैंने तुझको कहाँ पाया है
मिला था मन को जब मेरे एक तन
उपजा था तू एक मधुर चाँद बन
My Child
You were always there
In all my desires and my body definition
In my doll house from childhood
So many times I have played with you and broken you
And then put back pieces of you together
I lost you and found you so many times
How do I know where you have come from
Where did I find you lying
When my soul and body were brought together
You arose from it, like sweet moon


6 comments:
Congratulations. ** hugs **
Congrats Rajita, I'm so happy for you!
God bless you and your son!
Accumulateme - thanks
Soumya - thanks a ton :)
Congratulations. I still remember the day when I held my elder daughter for the first time in my arms; sheer bliss. My blessings.
Syed - long time no see. Having a baby is closest one can get to magic
Congratulations
Post a Comment