About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, April 17, 2015

Mayya and the insignificant

The best way to live is to create a world of your own in your mind.
The maaya

Listen to a song, read a book, watch a movie scene..
Embed in your world what stirs you out of any of these..and live it.vicariously, or think of it as your reality..

Whats the bloody big deal if reality sucks?

Dont let the other world(so called real) affect you. Always always disappear in that world, the world you heart.

They say that trivialities of life is not what you would remember on your deathbed. The agony over a small lie, the disillusionment over a frivolous revelation, the maddening rage over a small injustice. And all of those things which appeared big but supposedly does not inflict you in the long run.

Agreed.

But does that mean I am waiting for my death bed to happen to me, at every moment of my life? Does that mean I can brush off every piece of shit that I go thru, with nonchalance, just cos at my deathbed only the most significant and beautiful moment of my life would be of any consequence.

(I loved that last scene in American Beauty when Kevin Spacey gets shot by his wife, and he remembers all his moments right from childhood)

I dont know, maybe its true for some. But for me its just those moments.
I fight a lot to get a perfection in my life.
Of emotions, of order in life, of the principles that make me or define me.

My life goes for a standstill whenever any of that breaks..not shatters, but just breaks in a way that I cant find it in me to get back to the same level of innocence, that existed in me, prior to that small insignificant bit of disillusionment.

So f** the significant, cos life lies in the insignificant..in the mundane.

5 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

So so true. It is the little things that make life worth it. This is my mantra :-)

Anonymous said...

Well well, I guess its a matter of prespective that is convenient to choose Depending on what we hold as a value.

If we value a person, a goal, or a purpose; we tend to brush away any set backs or irritations as insignificant and motor along. If the self is of importance and we experience life acutely and intimately with fiery passion, everything assumes importance against our bench mark of perfection.

Not so much as to what is the right thing to do as much as which tool is relevent right now.


All that said, no one can claim that a bad tooth ache is of no consequence because you cant recall it on death bed - so yeah fu** it :)

WomanInLove said...

Raajii - I always knew :)

Accumulate me -> I dont get what you are saying. I feel you have a tendency to complicate something simple and sabotage it with lots of words. Now dont get into a series of explanatory messages

WomanInLove said...

Moreover, you tend to tell your view points as a dogma. What you think feel or know is limited by your own personality. And I can feel it in the way you write now

Anonymous said...

Thats fine. My writing is often devoid of emotion and emotion is the bed rock of art and I am aware of that. It is intentional to avoid manipukation or getting manipulated.

Personality, of anyone, but definition is limiting and distinct. But that can only be the peg from which the kite soars into the skies when the individual so chooses.

I respect your opinion. Thank you for your time.