I am a scavenger
I like to dig into people, know them like no one else could have ever known them
Fears they lived, stories untold
Laughter brazen...shyness unfold
The magic each of us is, the epic we all are made of
We were born with souls of lost mermaids
And the spirit of sea ghosts, we never ever saw
Though at times...the mermaid and the sea ghost lives in me
And in those moments
I want to hush the sound of every other being
And close my eyes to those sounds..from far away sea..
A sea whose waves splash inside me
I like to dig into people, know them like no one else could have ever known them
Fears they lived, stories untold
Laughter brazen...shyness unfold
The magic each of us is, the epic we all are made of
We were born with souls of lost mermaids
And the spirit of sea ghosts, we never ever saw
Though at times...the mermaid and the sea ghost lives in me
And in those moments
I want to hush the sound of every other being
And close my eyes to those sounds..from far away sea..
A sea whose waves splash inside me

6 comments:
Beautiful. We are epics indeed. I have several stories and anecdotes to rehash. Some of them I am have written in my blog. Some of them are to be conveyed on a person to person basis only.
You said you like to dig into people. Get to know them very well. Why don't you try? Thanks.
Thanks SG, I do try but off late have developed aversion to most humans :)
that was beautiful!
Thanks Ankita
Touched my heart 😊
Thanks Shine
Post a Comment