Every morning I like to grab all things auspicious
I sit down with my lemon tea and smell it deep...trying to breathe in bits of pleasure
I savor my son's half baked smile..when he is half awake and smiles like a dream
Sleepy yet trying to return my false exuberance
And I sing for him "Say hello to the Sun..shining down on me"
I pay my attention to Ma's chit chat..Ma who has been with me..my only solace and punching box in the last 2 years..
I try to do my part of the work in the morning, trying to keep my heart light
Pumping in energy by trying to steal it from Aaru..No No..not steal, but multiply
Then we all sit down. Aaru eats, Ma feeds and I sit on the side having tea and whatever is left of the morning's beauty
I call these moments of my life now..moments of God..
When s/he is holding me upright to combat the rest of the day
Who knows what the day would bring in?
I sit down with my lemon tea and smell it deep...trying to breathe in bits of pleasure
I savor my son's half baked smile..when he is half awake and smiles like a dream
Sleepy yet trying to return my false exuberance
And I sing for him "Say hello to the Sun..shining down on me"
I pay my attention to Ma's chit chat..Ma who has been with me..my only solace and punching box in the last 2 years..
I try to do my part of the work in the morning, trying to keep my heart light
Pumping in energy by trying to steal it from Aaru..No No..not steal, but multiply
Then we all sit down. Aaru eats, Ma feeds and I sit on the side having tea and whatever is left of the morning's beauty
I call these moments of my life now..moments of God..
When s/he is holding me upright to combat the rest of the day
Who knows what the day would bring in?

2 comments:
God moment is a special time when it is clear God has intervened and shown Himself/Herself in an exceptional way. May this God give you many more God moments in your life.
Very rightly said!
Post a Comment