I know my capacity to love
I feel that capacity in the small things
Like how I let go of my anger.... for the worst people in my life
And this teeny weeny bit of residual loving feeling....once you filter all the hatred for them
Little things I am proud of...
....that there is a part of me which can love deliriously, uninhibited
a part of me which without getting an ounce of pleasure goes about doing things for the best of others
Love is life transforming
When someone treats you in a certain way you start becoming that person
If you are loved right, all crimes in the world would stop
I feel that capacity in the small things
Like how I let go of my anger.... for the worst people in my life
And this teeny weeny bit of residual loving feeling....once you filter all the hatred for them
Little things I am proud of...
....that there is a part of me which can love deliriously, uninhibited
a part of me which without getting an ounce of pleasure goes about doing things for the best of others
Love is life transforming
When someone treats you in a certain way you start becoming that person
If you are loved right, all crimes in the world would stop

7 comments:
So lovely to read .
Very well written. You should be rightly proud of yourself for having those adorable qualities.
Love is life transforming! Beautiful. I just remembered the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He said: Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
Thabks SG
That's so true. Its important to be loved and loved the right way :-)
Thanks Raaji, and welcome back after ages :)
If everyone felt what you are feeling right now, and if everyone showed a little love and patience that lay hidden in the corner of their hearts, the world would have been a much better place.
But it's great that you're letting your love shine through.
Let it shine...
Sorry for reading this so many months after you penned it down. Better late than never, no? ;)
Cheers,
CRD
CRD - Sure better late than never :)
Post a Comment