Is it possible not to exist for some days, as in choose a day in the week when you dont want to exist
Non-existence- Don't confuse it with being at home and lying around and not doing anything
Its like being wrapped in a vacuum bubble, where nothing changes, nothing in the world, the world thats mine
Aaru and I both, no therapies, no physical tasks, no supplements to worry about
And that day should not count at all in history, its not a day wasted
When the whole day I tire myself with thoughts of what next to do, what next to accomplish and I hit on a spot where I feel numb by the end of the day and just vaguely wonder..if only tomorrow did not come
But tomorow I want to exist, as tomorrow is the day I began my existence :)
Non-existence- Don't confuse it with being at home and lying around and not doing anything
Its like being wrapped in a vacuum bubble, where nothing changes, nothing in the world, the world thats mine
Aaru and I both, no therapies, no physical tasks, no supplements to worry about
And that day should not count at all in history, its not a day wasted
When the whole day I tire myself with thoughts of what next to do, what next to accomplish and I hit on a spot where I feel numb by the end of the day and just vaguely wonder..if only tomorrow did not come
But tomorow I want to exist, as tomorrow is the day I began my existence :)

4 comments:
Please do not lose hope. Things will improve.
Wish you a very happy birthday. May God shower his/her choicest blessings on you and Aaru.
Not losing hope..just a wish to be in a time bubble some days..thanks SG
Tomorrow will be better for u.
Your words are very meaningful and beautiful. I'm sure Aaru is immensely proud of u.
Thanks Shine and welcome to my blog
Post a Comment