About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, October 8, 2018

Do we better ourselves with time? In any area?
Do we really change?

I dont believe so anymore

With time everything and everyone just keeps getting uglier,

All the beauty, the stubborn-headed believes, the giddy-headed romance is gone

So why do they say we mature with time?

With time we only become shriveled versions of ourselves




2 comments:

SG said...

Good to see your post after a long time. Hope you both are doing well.

I tend to agree with you. People say “time heals all wounds”. But I feel the scars remain forever.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks SG
"Fine" is a very relative word, all I can say is both of us are breathing