About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We all need a good cry

That half full sentence..with a hint of love..yet shows disconcern
That half complete gesture, which wants to end in an embrace,
but seems to push aside
That sullen tone, which says..you are not part of my world
That undercurrent flowing in the vaccum which engulfs us..

Why have we become so? Why cant we show the love thats there within? Is it that when one feels a lot, one tends to show as little?

Years and ages ago..there was so much of innocence in us
The heart cried when it wanted ....and laughed with abandon
Deviced jokes to tell each other...narrated stories of the outer
and the within

Days and years went by, touching us..but never our souls

So why now this indifference?
why are the sentences laden with some hidden meanings?
And we stop in between, to let not the other person know it
But in an attempt to hide, we reveal more..

why do we bother about the money spent and how and on whom?
why do we want our own space, with our set of rules, never letting anyone close?

Have the years taught us to be what we are not and never wanted to be?

Dont you want to just pull my cheeks as you used to?
Hug me and feel the warmth spread across...as much as I do?

I know that part of me is still there..which was alive..which wanted the world
And I know you are the same
But in just brief moments, unknowingly, we become what we actually are

Maybe we need to think of us, eons ago
Maybe we need to call each others names more often..
Maybe I need to be..what I am right now while I write this
Maybe we need a good cry..

No comments: