About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, May 24, 2008

You deserved the best

Dint you always think.."I deserve the best"
The best school, the best college, the best friends and the best man
But sometimes life doesnt give you the best
Takes away little by little..to tell you..do not be too proud of what you are
Do not squander away what you have

But you did not pay heed..
you thought you have a non repleting treaure of everything
And even when you meet some frogs..your prince would come eventually

But the frogs kept coming, and you kept thinking..
"This is not my end,but just means to achiever the end"
And when there was no light at the end of the tunnel
You tried to make a frog into a prince

That never happened
Frog remained a frog, oblivious of being a frog
And you remanied a princess, with a frog

Now what should you do
Be a frog with a frog..or be a princess and leave the frog
Or the last option is, be a princess and still have the frog..to make you feel like a princess forever !!

No comments: