About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Addu..my niece

My niece Addu..Advita Shekhar as she calls herself

She is a bundle of joy for me..and also of love


love in its unadulterated form..when you love just cos your heart wants to

not conditioned to what we should love..not borne out of any obligations

whenevr she comes near me..we both feel this surge of love which ends in a hug

sometimes when I am down and feeeling really low..I just want to hug her and she understands that..she gets to know that all I want to do is hug her and inspite of being a kid that she is, she lets me hold her without fretting and throwing tantrums

She was here for the weekend and I was feeling a little low one day, for no obvious reasons, and she was sitting next to me...I just wanted to hold her hand and she let me do that..she is so fidgity and restless most of the times(I guess most kids are) but she just held my hand and sat there...all this just at the age of 4 and half...

I guess its a bond..an unspoken one..between us..which makes me love her in an inexplicable way..and she reciprocates too

1 comment:

sanjaykattimani said...

Very true.. Life brings happiness in small packages..