About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some love poems...

Some love poems which I wrote more than 10 years ago..
Maybe I was in love..or maybe in love with love itself..
Forgot the moments..forgot the person...forgot how I used to be then
But the imprints remained...
Nice to go back in time and revisit myself




-------10th Dec 1997----
वो चेहरा जो सिर्फ़ मेरा हो
वो होंठ जो सिर्फ़ मेरे लिए हँसते हों
वो दिन जब सूरज मेरे लिए खिला हो
वो बातें जो सिर्फ़ मुझे पता हो
वो नजर जिसे सिर्फ़ मैं समझ पाऊँ
ये सब कुछ, और भी कुछ
जो सिर्फ़ मेरा हो
प्रभु भेज देना इक दिन इस जमीन पर
---------10th April 1998------------------
जब तुम मुझसे कुछ बातें करते हो, तुम्हारे जाने के बाद यूँ लगता है
जैसे ये बातें पुरानी हैं
ये तुम्हारी बातें मेरे साथ कई सालों से हैं
मैं हमेशा से इन्हें सुनती आई हूँ ...
और फ़िर समय kकाल मुझे हिसाब नहीं रहता
याद नहीं आता की कभी तुम मेरी याद में नहीं
तुम तो शायद हमेशा से मेरे साथ थे
अब मैंने तुम्हें ढूंढ लिया है
तुम मेरे साथ रहो न रहो, मुझे फिक्र नहीं
अब मैं तुम्हें जब चाहूंगी ख़ुद में पा लूंगी
मिल जाना यूँ ही हमेशा
क्योंकि तुम्हारा मिलना ही मुझे मेरा ख़ुद को पाना है
-------------13th Sept 1998---------------------
तुम यूँ ही देखते रहना मुझे
तुम्हारी आँखें आसमानी हैं
ये मुझे आकाश में उड़ने को कहती हैं
ऐसा लगता है मेरे दिल को तुमने भाप बना के उड़ा दिया है
वो ऊपर ही ऊपर उड़ता जाता ही
मेरे पास रहना ही नहीं चाह्ता
पर मुझे पता है
तुम जब चाहो मुझे देखोगे और मेरा दिल सिमट आएगा तुम्हारे पास
तुम्हारी आँखें मेरी धूरी हैं
चाहे जहाँ भी जाऊं मैं , केंद्र तुम ही रहोगे
----------14th Sept 1998-----------------------
Whats there so far away?
I want to touch it
I want to know what it is..
Thats what will take me away..from all the chains of this world
From the durdgery of the days
I lack the knowledge, I am thirsty for something
Is it my own soul..as naked as it was born
Untouched by the lies and deceit...
Or Is that you, shining so bright...in the abyss of my mind?
-------4th Feb 1999----------------------------------
मुझे क्यों मन करता है
तुम्हें अपने बचपन में ले जाना
जब मैं गुडियों से खेलती थी
जब मुझे रोज सपने आते थे
सपने जिनका कोई मायने नहीं होता था
सपने जो मुझे तब छू के जाते थे, जब मैं अपने घर की सीढियों पे बैठती थी
अपने आँगन के चबूतरे पे होती थी
वो सपने जिन्हें मैं खोना नहीं चाहती
मुझे क्यों मन करता है..
अपने हर दर्द को तुम्हें सुनाने का
वो दर्द जो कब के सो गए
वो दर्द जो शायद कभी थे ही नहीं.तुम्हें देखकर मेरे अन्दर वेग से उठते हैं
क्या तुम्हें पता है... मेरे दिल में एक नस है
जो धड़कती है..किसी आहट पे..किसी आवाज पे...किसी महक पे
तुम शायद उन सपनों, उस दर्द को नहीं छू सकते
पर फिर भी ...क्यों दिल करता है तुम्हें सब बताने का?

2 comments:

moonstruckmoth said...

I have a sneaky feeling these poems have come frm a diary :)
I've always wanted to keep one, but never really got arnd to doing it...

It's nice to look back n see how u've grown thru life's experiences...
Gives u different perspective...

U seemed deeply in love :)

I've come to feel that love is overrated...it's love as long as U want it to be...n it's lovely when both of u want it to be...

But I do miss the innocent belief that it'll last forever n ever...

WomanInLove said...

Of course they r from my diary..where else wud I maintain the date history :)

True that its love as long as u want it to be..but its not overrate since it makes u a diff person as long as it lasts..and changes u even when it goes away

wudnt say deeply in luv..cos it hasnt left any scars..at least not this one :)

And it does last forever..as u said..if U want it to..and I do see it lasting in some couples around me