About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Massakali jara mattakali


Some body asked me today..hey I do not understand the meaning of this song.."massakali jara mattakali..tadi se mud ada se ud..chal fur fur..tujhe hero banana re.." do you get it?
I could not reply for a second..and then I smiled within..and felt like telling her..

If this song does not stir something in you..if it does not make you feel light and vibrant and smile...how can I explain it..
No I can not....how does one define meaning of words and sentences which are meaningless yet express a lot?

well you would understand this song only if you are one "masakkali" ;)

4 comments:

JG said...

Dikha de thenga in sabko jo udna na jaane ..

Pari said...

True true...'masakali' needs care-free spirits around :) Liked the picture put along!

Malvika said...

well said! ye sab to dil ki baatein hain...and ye 'hero banana re':):)..ye bhi hai kya?

WomanInLove said...

Belu - Hero banana re goes without saying..masaakali are born heroes/heroines :)

Pari - Thanks :) you have a nice name