About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Birthday Gone

This time 6th Dec came and went..and I dint even realize till about 3rd that my birthday is around the corner
It surprised me to think how it used to be earlier. I used to be the one most excited about my birthday. Right from the time I can remember it.
From 6th November itself I would start troubling people around asking them "what is it after 30 days...20 days..10 days..1 day" :) And they would act ignorant and trouble me

I used to invite everyone possible..some close..some just acquaintances..I liked having a big crowd around on my b'day..much to my Mom's chagrin who had to arrange for the party!

Many a times I have baked my own birthday cake..diligently with icing and all..now I cant bear to make a cup of tea for myself..
And I needed to have the best and the prettiest dress for myself..
Now I don't even bother to buy anything new..this time I dint have anything new to wear but Ma was here and finally bought me something

I don't know if the change is inevitable..if the change is good..if the change is whats called maturing..but I surely would not have wanted to miss my birthday and suddenly realise on 3rd!

2 comments:

~anu~ said...

no! really? Sumo! I remembered your birthday but. haan i didnt call but i remembered, tumko pata hai humko yaad tha. can relate to it though. lets have a big bash next year on december 06th sumo.. ekdum unforgettable. it is good to be excited about birthdays! :)

WomanInLove said...

yes we will do it next time..no matter what!!