About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sometimes I think all sentiments are just forms of anger..little variations..anger is what I feel after any strong feeling
I am angry I know..very angry..insanely angry
At what..I cant say!?!
But I move around like a possessed woman..possessed by anger
I feel I can hit someone...there are times I feel I would throw my mobile phone ..just to hear it break..just to destroy something
I want to snap at any and everyone...and I think of new ways to insult people
But I end up doing none of it..and my anger just surmounts!

God..please help me!

No comments: