About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, May 28, 2010

Over-simplification

I know I am not a genius..yet I acknowledge people who are
I know I am not a know-all...yet I admire people who are

But I know of some people who think they are an authority in everything, which constitute a human

They know what love is...they can name anything right ..if they find it deem-able

And I know..how I hate such people

Cos they don't even know that they have succumbed to their weakness...in failing to acknowledge anything above them
They have given in to their own failings!

They think..all humans are alike..cos they could not be at par with many people they know
They think they can name anything as love..cos they have been obsessive about a love they could not have
They think the whole world loves them..cos they know in their hearts that they have nothing uncommon in them to be loved

I have known such people..I have been a victim of such obsessions...
And I just want to tell them..see a world which you can not define
Find mystery in something you can not resolve

I remember someone I knew once telling me..I can be an Einstein one day...and a duffer the next..and I revolted to that idea at that time..and even now..I just feel people try to take refuge in such notions..just cos they could not be something as great greatness...

Things don't become mundane just cos you can not solve them
You do not become an Einstein, just cos you think so!

No comments: