About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, June 21, 2010

She just wants to be left alone.
Alone..totally completely
Not a single soul..people are the main cause of all anguish

She can not bear to see any faces, hear any sound
Maybe..just a baby's gurgle..Pure like flowing water

This whole armour of relationships
which she had built around her, and reveled in its richness
seems to be shredding its leaves

She feels hatred has clawed deep inside her
Sucking up all the sweetness
Making their home in every part of her body
Filling all crevices and making her into something she never thought herself to be

It feels good to hate and just hate
Seclude herself from everyone..

Cos its going to be her..just her at the end of it all

She is cutting all chords, the one closest to her heart are the first ones to go
With clinical prcision..
With a hope..maybe she will be born again

Open her eyes to another world..different people..but with her very same soul
Which loves the way it does now..which beats the way it does now
Just a different set of people maybe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are strong emotions, I hope you are all right by now.
Just breathe buddy, long deep breathes..
Breathing in You are alive, breathing out you smile (By Thich Nhat Hanh)
Stay peaceful, that’s most important.

WomanInLove said...

:) Well I did learn the importance of breathing exercises in recent past

Anonymous said...

Do I sound preachy :-)

WomanInLove said...

No..just reiterating what I already know :)

xte2yzyo said...

*hug*

WomanInLove said...

Much needed..thanks :)