About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Concoction of negations

Am I wanted only as much as I dont want things?
Am I desired only as much as another desires me?

Is my value determined by the non-value I attach to things..
Is my avoidance more charming than acceptance
Is my diligence sign of weakness?
Is my indifference more beautiful than my obsession?

So, if I want something so badly that I make a fool of myself
That I pick up myself each time I fall and stretch my hands to grab it again..
Makes me less beautiful, less desirable?

Is my worth only in a concoction of negations?

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Its as if you gave words to my thoughts. oh that is all I am wondering today too... and I really dont have an answer to it and I hate that.

WomanInLove said...

@Raaji - Sigh..life and its mysteries!