About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, May 21, 2011

This thing called?

There was this thing in me
Which moved around...

Within me and outside of me

A Pulsating, throbbing being
Made of euphoria, drugs and tiresome happiness

As if there was a race, between molecules and atoms..of what I am

It used to reach any place, always before I did

And would paint them red/blue/green
The colours of my desire..

In a room full of people
It would sit between me and them

Letting me be secluded, yet making me laugh with them
Letting me be a person who could be loved

It was that which made my boredom with people tolerable
It was that which kept me interested, in most mundane things

It would shield me...from my nemesis..that's me

It left me now, leaving me to be hounded
By the other me

4 comments:

Neha said...

oh!
why is the intensity of sadness increasing...? i hate to see people sad..
As much as i can make out about you, you are a strong woman! :)
And giving up doesnt come easily to strong people..
I hope and i pray that u r able to find the 'THING' again..which makes it easier to sail through life!
God bless!!

WomanInLove said...

Hey Neha, thanks for your words. I am sure it will. Just a state of mind at times, which does not stay for long :)

rhye said...

this is really awesome :) lol i know its sad and stuff but your writing just made so much sense and i know i have felt this way sometimes and yet i really cannot identify the feeling. loved it :)

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Ateesha. When we are sad, we write better I guess :)