About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I have always been a a sucker for larger than life things
Every moment of my life I spend just to have a moment of something breath-taking

Something to make me go breathless..admired..cherished
Something like the picture below

I have always wished for a day of such grandeur in my life.
When someone like Obama(or Richard Gere, or any man who has the gall to hold me like that in his arms..center stage), leads me on



And the 2 of us waltz away..while the world is just an on-looker..applauding us!

3 comments:

Soumya said...

I think almost everyone is a sucker for larger than life things. One life, you might as well as make it large.

Syed Ali Hamid said...

All of us dream for larger than life moments. For only a few, these dreams come true; I hope they do, for you too.

WomanInLove said...

@Soumya - Yes it must be the same for all...some get it that moment..some dont

@Syed - :) Thanks. Amen to that!