About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dance does you good

If someone has not danced in life, they must try it once
Its liberating..
Just moving and controlling your own body gives you such a sense of being alive

And my new dance classes are doing me good.

For my body and my ego-boost too

Today I was not so well, so I messaged the teacher that I might not be able to come

She messaged back saying "Please try and come, I have called all the girls to suit your timing."
I was a little surprised and irked, cos I never asked her to call them, plus she wasn't paying attention to the fact that I wasn't well.

So I replied saying, I can try and come but I wont dance.
To that she said, take care of your health and don't come if you really can not

I went nevertheless, cos dance is my weakness.
When I went, no one had arrived yet and she had the music playing on full blast.

She checked with me if I would like to do some warm up, and brush up the steps.
I said yes and started, but tried to under play it, so as not to exert.

But as we progressed, I got into the groove and was full on.
My creaking knees mutely protested, but I ignored.

When you are in love, do you pay heed to anyone who says anything against your lover..its the same between me and dance.

And while I was dancing, she stopped and looked at me with admiration and said "You have amazing body language. All the girls are coming cos they want to see you dance. They keep talking about you, how you are in a different league all together.
That's why I wanted you so much to come today and show them the steps I want to teach them".

Ha....so what am I now? A pin-up girl for the dance class, a display model is it??

........Well, I am loving it!!!

I can do so much for dance.

wo banda hi kya hai, jo naache na gaaye..aa haathon mein tu haath thaam le

4 comments:

Sh@s said...

Love is like that. Which form/style of dance this class is all about?

WomanInLove said...

Sh@s - Isnt it! This is free bollywood style but she also does salsa classes and mixes it with hip hop, belly dancing

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Well, I must confess that one thing I could never do is dance. However, if dancing to somebody's tune is concerned, everybody does it sometime or the other.

WomanInLove said...

Syed - Am sure all of us can dance, we just need to explore that aspect within us...dancing to someone's tune..well we outgrow it some or the other time and we always have patience only for our own tunes and beats