About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have given you reasons to remember me by
My words, my laughter, my passion, my anger

But you have not..just an insipid idea of a could-have-been

Maybe that makes you more generous
For not giving me memories

Maybe there, you have a one up against me!

7 comments:

Nirati said...

Owwww :(

*hugs*

Umm hope you get over it?

Take Care >:D<

WomanInLove said...

Thanks :) and I got over it long back. Just reminiscing

Nirati said...

Ohh,sorry :P
Allrighty then :)

Humayun Jamil said...

It was a beautiful expression....I read somewhere in your poetry.... that each time we meet someone new we leave something of us behind!

WomanInLove said...

Thanks..yes we do..and they do leave something of theirs behind too

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Even this 'insipid idea' is a memory.

WomanInLove said...

It is..wish it was more vibrant