"He said that I be-dazzled him. He could not think straight in my presence"
"How can someone be enamored by you?" - He sneered
She recoiled at his usual disgust for anyone who appreciated her
"Its cos he sees me, the way world can not..the way you could never"
"There is nothing much to see or discover. I was never overwhelmed by you"..oh damn his nonchalant tone, which he usually acquires when he is most threatened
"I overwhelm those who I wish to."
Will a cockroach ever admire intricacies of a human brain? - She bemused!
She felt sad for spending long years with a person who never saw her, she felt sad for not knowing what she had settled for..for so long
How could a person, blinded by his own inadequacies, make her feel cherished?
How could she find love in a person who was not fit enough to love even himself?
What is it she searched for in him...when he himself dint know his path?
They say I am proud, too proud
Does my pride offend them?
They want to kill my pride, in order for them to be alive?
They say I am either silent or loud, too silent or too loud
"Too" for whom? "Too" by whose standards?
All this, when I never even asked them for an opinion, in the first place
"What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my care.” – William blake

3 comments:
Thanks Blahblaholic for your comment and liking it. Am sorry, but by mistake I rejected that comment of yours.
'Those who mind do not matter and those who matter do not mind'.
Syed - :)
Post a Comment