About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Those who say "I love you" too soon, are the ones who mean it the least
                                                                                        ~me

11 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

You never know! Sometimes love happens quickly and is there to stay; sometimes it happens after quite some time but goes out of the window soon.

Anonymous said...

I personally feel that they at-least mean it at the time when they are saying it....that sometimes is a big deal in itself.

When we are making promises, when we are taking resolution..the whole moment, the atmosphere, the situation...makes us a different person at that very moment...and we are not the same person even after few minutes..every thing changes...it is something like - kal se main subah jogging per jane ki kasam khata hoon...agli subah jo banda jogging ke liye nahi gaya wo same banda nahi hai jisne kasam khai thi.....I hope i am making some sense here...

Sh@s said...

How soon is 'soon'? :P

WomanInLove said...

Syed - You always say something which I have been writing in my draft. I agree to that totally, but feeling love can happen soon, but I believe in saying it only when you know you will let it stay

Kabirrao - yeah you are, so sometimes people say it cos of things apart from love..sometimes an in-the-moment thing. And those who dont put much importance to that word, are the ones who give in to moment

Sh@s - well, there is no time limit as such, but I would say if someone isn't sure of where to take it, better reserve it rather say it in the heat of one of those moments

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Well, great minds think alike!

One doesn't know how long it will stay, so better to say it before it dissapears without you saying it.

WomanInLove said...

Syed - I think those 3 words have the power of creating dremas. not just for you but for the other person to whom you say it. And if you can own the responsibility of that dream, then say it. Else, better left unsaid..it keeps things simple that ways.
Love should not mean demeaning the other person, if you dont get it back. It should not mean harassing the other person, if things go awry. It does not mean mud slinging. But maybe all this, cos love is an undefinable thing

Sayantan, etc. said...

To be honest, I don't think there is anything wrong in letting the other person know I love her straight away, especially when I know from the initial few moments that I am going to say it someday or the other.

I emphasise on the "initial few moments" because those are the moments we don't deliberate or reason. We listen to our basic instincts then.

WomanInLove said...

Destiny's Child - I guess there is a bit of misinterpretation in what I meant and what has been understood. If you know from intial few moments, then you might as well say it

But if you know, only in "those moments", and not when those moments are over, then your saying it is a farce

Sayantan, etc. said...

How do you make a difference between "those moments" and the myriad "other moments"?

What I feel is that unless a person is just too confused about everything, he/she would know immediately if it's love or something else. Now what will happen after letting the feeling know is a different question. I guess people take time to see if the initial burst of enthusiasm doesn't die down with time..

WomanInLove said...

Destiny's Child - I think I am coming from a different perspective. By those moments I meant the intimate moments when the brain does not work much, and people tend to say things as they are overwhelmed but some different feelings rather than love

Sayantan, etc. said...

ya maybe. don't know what love means though. sometimes I feel it's just a simple wish to spend time with someone..sometimes it's more than that. nothing's FINAL.