About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, November 25, 2011

The same old feeling

I felt very friday-ish today.
Picked up a harem-pant and short top to go to work.
I usually dont go this casual to work.

My hair is mostly let loose, but for some reason I felt like doing something different.
Put on earring and tied a plait.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt different too. I felt I was 20 again. A refreshing feeling swept over me

I mostly dont remember how I felt when I was younger, I dont even remember what it felt to be me, a year back

So sometimes I play a game with myself, of role-play
I play my own role, to myself, from some other era
And believe me you, the moment I step into that role, I feel exactly the same
its as good as being in those times again

I felt the same pride in myself, a little coquettish, a little elusive, a little flirty , a little bit of drama-queen

I had a spring in my feet, I tilted my head in that same familiar way

So today, I spoke a little more, laughed and joked a little out of my character, with people around me and saw surprise on their faces

I could smell fragrance of old times around me
I could force pores and nerves of my heart to open up different chords, the ones I hadn't in a long time

I could wire up strings inside me in the wrong-most way, to get the right-most feeling
God lets me play such tricks at times

And all this just cos I felt like feeling it
Its easy to switch back in time, if I decide to.

I thought of picking only the good today
Discarding any vile feeling
I will pick up a smile on the way

On days like these, I will make a life, of my favorite picks

9 comments:

Whuaat? said...

Such a happy post this was :D

Sh@s said...

I like this happy happy post :)
Do treat yourself often like this.
Have fun miss beautiful :)

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Cheers!

WomanInLove said...

Sh@s - Thats such a sweet comment :)

Syed - Yes cheers!

WomanInLove said...

Whuaat - Happy days are few, so better write a post that day :)

Nadaan said...

Please do listen to Gurdas Maan Punjabi song (if you understand pubjabi language) Bachpan Chala Gia te Jawani Chali gai....
Here is youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC_Q0yruJMI

BTW: wot a coincidence i was watching this song and same time happen to land at your blog !

Ishiyeta Saxena said...

This makes me feel so positive :D

Anonymous said...

This is such a refreshing post, reminded me of younger me too....I could relate to the little details...

Glad to read you <3

WomanInLove said...

Ishiyeta - Then I feel my motive is fulfilled :)

TheBlunBlogger - Thanks and I have enjoyed reading quite a few of your posts.