About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, March 5, 2012

He - "You are so righteous about everything. So you think you have not done anything wrong in life? I am sure you have, you need to think about it"

She - " I must have done something terribly wrong, else I would not be sitting across someone like you, and gave you the slightest leeway to say what you are saying to me right now."

11 comments:

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Har ek baat pe kahte ho tum ke tu kya hai/
Tumhi kaho ke ye andaaz-e-guftugu kya hai.

Sayantan, etc. said...

He just has:

A wish to be a part of her silent thoughts
A wish to see through her drooping eyes
A wish to talk through the unforeseen troubles
A wish to feel thru' her culminating sighs :)

zephyr said...

hahaha this was quite funny :P

WomanInLove said...

Syed - Wo "tu" hi kya bhala
Jo mujhe
mera "main" hi batane chala

Sayantan - If only he knew her wishes

zephyr - :) Yes should have labeled it as that too

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Bilkul sahi farmaya aapne; haseenon ki mehfil mein gustakh logon ki koi jagah nahin hoti hai:

Jo zara si pi ke behak gaya use maikade se nikaal do/
Yahan kamnazar ka guzar nahin yahan ahl-e-zarf ka kaam hai.

Sayantan, etc. said...

Well, there are known knowns and known unknowns. Then there are unknown unknowns as well!!!

WomanInLove said...

Blahblaholic - Thanks for agreeeing :)

Sayanatan - Well I dont know the unknowns in your context but I very well know all in mine

Sh@s said...

Ah..those accusations and endless arguments.

WomanInLove said...

sh@s - I know...

aria said...

:) :) its sweet in some ways ..

WomanInLove said...

aria - you got it :)