I don't do well with lies. How small or big they are
And also moulding a truth, blatantly staring at your face, into small piles of lies so that the whole big pile is a big lie, yet the person doing it considers everything as SMALL
whats the problem with some people to not state the obvious, and degenrate into lies, when it is so much easier and better to just blurt the truth and get done with it?
Honesty can be so beautiful.
Some people just shine, and we know its the blatant honesty in them which gives them an aura
you dont need to be the best..just be honest...to be a greater person than who you are right now..even if the honesty affects you badly
the pathetic attempts to hide the obvious, the pain to stand by a lie(which would not even matter in the long run of life) ,gives a certain ugliness to people, beyond their imagination
Some people lie for nothing, like these:
“I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible.”
" A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you" - Nietzsche
"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one" - George Washington
The moment you drop your guards, the moment your face falls, and then shines with the truth,
there is a bit of me that becomes yours, and there is a bit of you that becomes mine
In that moment of truth, we own each other..thats the only way to own and be owned
Every lie is a separation, a killing of something which could have been
"I step into the harsh light of the truth, because when you stand in that light
You make self right, you find forgiveness
you find happiness, you find love"~ One Tree Hill
And also moulding a truth, blatantly staring at your face, into small piles of lies so that the whole big pile is a big lie, yet the person doing it considers everything as SMALL
whats the problem with some people to not state the obvious, and degenrate into lies, when it is so much easier and better to just blurt the truth and get done with it?
Honesty can be so beautiful.
Some people just shine, and we know its the blatant honesty in them which gives them an aura
you dont need to be the best..just be honest...to be a greater person than who you are right now..even if the honesty affects you badly
the pathetic attempts to hide the obvious, the pain to stand by a lie(which would not even matter in the long run of life) ,gives a certain ugliness to people, beyond their imagination
Some people lie for nothing, like these:
“I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible.”
" A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you" - Nietzsche
"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one" - George Washington
The moment you drop your guards, the moment your face falls, and then shines with the truth,
there is a bit of me that becomes yours, and there is a bit of you that becomes mine
In that moment of truth, we own each other..thats the only way to own and be owned
Every lie is a separation, a killing of something which could have been
"I step into the harsh light of the truth, because when you stand in that light
You make self right, you find forgiveness
you find happiness, you find love"~ One Tree Hill

8 comments:
Of course no one likes being lied to; but its a tall claim to say that I have never lied or mis represented truth to my advantage.
That is not possible. Because society takes away our freedom and offers a pacifier called security. It is a lie; and its not possible to always speak truth to a liar. We end up speaking lies in tune with our own fears.
Should one always speak truth to a liar? No.
If memory is the source of all truth, and memory is subject to our focus and desires; it always allows for ingestion of partial truths; a lie in itself!
It is in the nature of memory and social structure to nurture a lie.
Does a single lie destroy integrity? probably no. Then what does? Perhaps, not being true to our purpose; or worse not having a purpose.
"thee caste the first stone, that has not sinned".
Perhaps one should just be and let be.
I dont get you in this regard and dont agree as well
Maybe you are speaking by your exp and I am by mine
"Sinned" is a term that should be used if you are lying about somethign which affects the person you expect to speak the truth..nothing else
you're still going strong? brilliant :) feeling nostalgic to read your posts after a long long time!
Sayantan - Thanks but why have you made your blog private? Give permission to my id rajinira@gmail.com
Some people lost their sleep over my blog; I started getting anonymous comments. I'll give you access when I start blogging again. Now too busy with work. Btw, you got a job?
Well I can if I want right away..but there is tryst of which place I wanna be..so just holding on
Let go. I have :) ye tryst se yaad aaya, do visit my photo album Tryst with Pixels, which is there on my blog.
And let me know when I can catch you online, need to talk.
Let go of what...I have to be sure where I want to be this time..letting go just lets you in mess sometimes
Got your invite and accepted..am usually online during the day..will ping you when we can chat
Post a Comment