I used to have a music in my heart
A lingering sensation of sweet melodies
I used to have a spring in my feet
Dancing to that lingering music in my heart
This new year I wish, that music comes back to me
In new colours, and new hues
With new possibilities and new avenues
And I can see a glimpse of..
..my lost beauty, in many different ways,
This new year..
A lingering sensation of sweet melodies
I used to have a spring in my feet
Dancing to that lingering music in my heart
This new year I wish, that music comes back to me
In new colours, and new hues
With new possibilities and new avenues
And I can see a glimpse of..
..my lost beauty, in many different ways,
This new year..

2 comments:
My best wishes; the music will come back. And you have not lost beauty; it's inside you, waiting.....
I know it is somewhere..and I am also waiting..it will..and I will make it
Post a Comment