About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Monday, September 1, 2014

Resilience

I wonder how in the most devastating moments of one's life, we humans can still think or bother about the most mundane.

When the heart is racing beyond recognition and palpitation is running high, some part of your brain sends a signal : "Looks like I need to get another bottle of body lotion"

While there are tears in the eye, and accidentally you lock eyes with yourself in the mirror, there is a tiny voice which says : "Maybe my eyebrows need threading again, too disheveled!"

Its amazing how a part of you is breaking and scattering into pieces, there is another part which keeps the equilibrium by thinking of inane stuff

Maybe this is what makes we humans get back to normal after every disaster in life, this is what builds the strength in us, in our worst nightmares

So in my heart I always know, I might be breaking right now, but I will be fine sooner than I expected

Cos I know that those who can break are the ones who can really build something

I know I will be breaking many times over now, but I will resurrect cos I will have you to gather my scattered soul

Resilience in human specie is an amazing thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitti hai tu,
Nami bhi teri mehak laati hai,
Dabe dabe se dard tere,
Banjar mein praan aati hai


Not Inane at all.

WomanInLove said...

Good one accumulateme

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Apna gham leke kahin aur na jaaya jaye/
Ghar ki bikhri hui cheezon ko sajaya jaye.
(Nida Fazli).

Syed Ali Hamid said...

Do find time to read the interview on my poetry. I've posted it today on my blog. Thanks.

Jordi said...

Buen blog, Saludos.

WomanInLove said...

Syed - will do so