About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Friday, April 24, 2015

The best of me

With you...
I feel like a I am part of something bigger than myself

As if I am part of something so divine, so pristine, so glamorous..
More glamorous than any song anyone has sung for a beloved

You.
Are more than life could have offered to me

Aaru..My Aarya...My Sirjan..Araadhya
You are my celebrity, my cocaine, my intoxication

You smell of my dreams..and me
You are......the best of me



Najar nahin lagegi tumhen, I am watching over baby!

5 comments:

Rajesh said...

Awesome. I love the exuberance of these lines. My love and wishes to the young one

Anonymous said...

Those eyes! Cute as hell.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Rakesh and welcome to the blog

Thanks accumulateme

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.....
hmmmmmmm, interesting, provocative.

WomanInLove said...

Thanks Rhapsody and welcome to my corner!