About Me

My photo
I am not your mystery woman, I am not your muse..I am not your soulmate, just a passionate woman looking for her own peace of mind... Heart is a lonely hunter!!! "Within us there is someone who knows everything, wills everything, does everything better than we ourselves"~I guess this is Hermen Hesse

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I want to write about my times
From the time i got to Know my son has down syndrome
Till today

I want to write each and every feeling of mine
Things I could not share with anyone..and sometimes even not with myself
I have to ..have to write it here...

Else there shall be no witness to my life
To my moments of complete randomness

So I shall write..one at a time
Each day..each moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do. They are not Random. They are a unique signature of an extra ordinary being and a beautiful expression in her beautiful child.

Waiting.