She - I never ever loved you..so how dare you ..and pin me down for it?
He -> Cos you are all that love is for me..mysterious, beautiful, unreachable and precious
She -> I might have deceived myself or you ..but I could never love anyone like you
He -> I am sorry..but I got my notions of love from you
She -> You would get hurt
He -> Thats what love is meant to do to you
Dil se re...dil se re
He -> Cos you are all that love is for me..mysterious, beautiful, unreachable and precious
She -> I might have deceived myself or you ..but I could never love anyone like you
He -> I am sorry..but I got my notions of love from you
She -> You would get hurt
He -> Thats what love is meant to do to you
Dil se re...dil se re

No comments:
Post a Comment